Wednesday 7 December 2011

Following your own path

I just read Sapphire's blog post at A Pagan Mother's Life blog, and tried to leave this comment in response, unfortunately the comment system wouldn't let me answer her, so I hope somehow she gets to see my response here...


Hi Sapphire, I myself am a solitary, and it's so strange because just last night I was reading a book telling me how to create my own solitary wiccan tradition! I would highly recommend his book: Living Wicca by Scott Cunningham. He tells you how to make sure it is a Wiccan tradition you are following, and how to sort out your own beliefs, your own concept of the God and Goddess, and what practices are right for you.

From my own experience, follow what is right for you. Research as much as you want, take what feels right for you, and give back what you no longer need with love and light. It will give you an incredible sense of freedom, and most importantly a stress free life!

Do not worry what other people say or think you should do, your pagan path is a personal one, what is right for you will not necessarily be right for someone else, and vice versa. Make sure you are happy and comfortable in the path you choose - and accept that this path can change as you learn more and grow through life. Most importantly, don't panic. Take your time and enjoy the journey of learning!

Best Of Luck,


SnowyGirl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment